CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.21.2008

I did all of these from the bottom up, so if it seems like the captions are out of order, that's why.

This is the doorway that leads to the backer part of the apartment. It's where the master bed/bath is, 2 bedrooms, and 1 bathroom. And the little table you see is full of nutcrackers that were bought in TJMaxx. Some still have the price tags on the bottom.
The living room. It's very full of stuff.

the kitchen. That's where we eat dinner. I usually sit on the right, closest chair to the front.
Look at that. Look at it! No counter space! it's barely even a sink! At least the mirror is pretty big. But the lighting in my very orange bathroom, is terrible. So I usually can't see well anyway.
My weird square toilet and the teeny tiny cabinet.
My shower.
And this is how it comes. I couldn't find the massive stash of them. I think we've used them all, but we used to have about five of these under the sink. This is in the pantry.
A closer look
Milk in the fridge, the pink ones.
I pulled it out so you can see better.
Because I keep getting pestered. Can you see the milk in its natural habitat? From the right, there's Corn Flakes, Special K, some chocolate flake things, and then there's a carton of milk tucked behind that.
The dress in question, from Bershka, for those of you who know what I'm talking about. Cute huh?
El Corte Inglés (the courteous englishman) is the biggest department store. The one in our mall is about the size of Macy's at the Galeria. But in Madrid, there are about 20 of them. Full size ones, usually 3 or 4 stories. And they have smaller stores, like for travel planning, or autodealers, or things like that.
The mall.


This is one of the places I run sometimes.
I have no idea what these are for, but they're really close to the apartment.
The elevator in our building.

These are from the 'Thanksgiving' dinner last night. The food wasn't very good, but we had turkey. And it was nice of that Rotary club to put it on for us. It was really nice talking with the other exchange students (in English). It's fun to share all of our stories and feelings lol.
Caylee (from South Shore Lake Tahoe) goes to my school too.
Janelle (she's here for an au pair program) me, Shayna (from arizona) Catherine, and some random guy who leaned in on our picture.
Caylee, me, and Danielle
They were always doing some presentation. And then we all had to be quiet and couldn't talk. Tomasso (left) Eduardo (right)

These are some videos I decided to take when I walk from my building to the Metro. The second one was after I crossed to street and walked a bit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thumbs up on the dress.

Signed, "those in the know"

Unknown said...

Loved the pix, would love more video--great idea. I think your apartment is BEAUTIFUL--and very large for an apt. Keep 'em coming, please!