CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.27.2008

It Has No Title...

Hi! Nothing new has been going on, so that's why I haven't been posting anything. Lets see...

I started jogging around the block, so that's been fun. I try to do 5 days a week, and about 1.5 miles each time.

I have been doing so good in Myspace Mobsters! I have, like, 17 million in the bank! I'm so proud of my awesome finacial planning skills!

School is still the same, or maybe a little more boring than it was before.

Tomorrow I have to throw a little party for my class for Halloween. They each (well, most of them) gave me 2 euros and I bought a couple boxes of nerds, 2 packs of kisses, some chips, and they each get a soda. And we're either watching Hocus Pocus, or Transformers, or maybe Iron Man.

And I got my box today! I was so happy! I love everything in there. Except I was a little disappointed that my 17 magazine was so small this month, but at least it was all intact! I love all of the clothes I got, especially the new ones! (the arizona shirt and the red one) And my straightener is amazing, except I still don't know if it will work with the voltage here, and I'm a little scared to try it because I don't want to break it. And I love all of my food! I think that might have been my favorite part! That, and getting Iron Man. And my Abercrombie jacket (the god of all jackets) and my sweats! Finally! Thank you so much everybody!

Some more interesting news, I finally picked my two favorite Spongebob episodes. It's nice to finally know, it's like finding out a bit of myself. I downloaded one of them (Something Smells) so I can watch it when ever. I just can't watch it in the Metro, because I start to smile or laugh, and then people think I'm weird.

And I now have so many good books that I need to read! Brisingr, Inkdeath, Revelations, Specials, and the list goes on and on!

If I think of more later, I'll post it. And I'm going to post the pictures right after, I just have to restart my computer because it's not recognizing the camera.

Bye!!!!

0 comments: