CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.18.2009

The Snow Post

So, a week or so ago (January 9th) I woke up and got ready for school. I decided to wear just a long sleeved shirt (really cute) but not a jacket or scarf or anything because it's always so hot in the classroom I never need one. And it's a hassle to carry it around it the Metro. So I walked outside and it didn't seem anymore cold than normal, but the ground was kinda wet and frosty. At that point I was wonder if I should go back and grab and sweatshirt or something, but I decided not to because I was late.

When I arrived and was walking up the the street, I saw a bunch of kids in the entrance to the Metro, which isn't a good sign because they only do that when it rains (instead of standing outside). So I figured I would just walk really fast into the building. But then when I got outside, it was snowing! I was very magical.


So, I got in the class, and I'm really lucky because my seat is right next to the window so all day I was able to look out the window. It was actually very distracting for everyone. And in every class someone asked the teacher if we could go outside for a little bit, but they always said no. So, all day it kept snowing, and big fat flakes too. By about 10 everything was covered in white.

During break, me and a couple girls went outside for a bit just to enjoy the snow. I was really cold then, but it was worth it!


So that's pretty much my story. I guess it's really uncommon for it to snow that much for that long. But then, the next Monday, it started snowing again. Probably for about an hour, so it didn't stick or anything, but the flakes were fatties. And that time the teacher let us take 5 or 10 minutes to just look out the window and talk about the snow.

So here are some pictures I took when I got home from school.






0 comments: