CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.22.2009

Susanne's Visit

Last Friday Susanne came to Madrid from Cadiz to meet her parents and to see us. She spent the night at my house Friday then Shayna's the next night, then on Sunday, she picked up her parents at the airport.

So she came home with me from school Friday and we ate lunch and went out to Sol. She was pretty tired, so we didn't stay out that late (like until 10:30 or so) but she ate at her favorite vegitarian place and I ate at Burger King (where I got laughed at!, but then got a free sundae) Then we came home and watched part of Twilight on the computer.

The next day we were going to meet Shayna and Kayle in Goya to take all of Susanne's luggage to their house. So we met about 2pm and did that, then went to El Retiro and had a picnic! I had made the sandwhiches (which were delicious) and they brought drinks and some chips. Then we were going to see a movie, but there wasn't one playing at the times we wanted. So we went to the video store and rented a movie. Then went to Sol again and just hung out. Then we went back to their house and ate dinner and started the movie.

I had to be home by 12:45, so I had to leave about midnight or so. And i wasn't sure I could find the way to the metro from their house, so they were really nice and came with me!











0 comments: