CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.22.2009

Yes, I Am Procrastinating!

I really don't feel like doing my big long resumen for a whole tema of etica. It's not hard, just really time consuming and boring. So I'm catching up on blogging instead!

Well, yesterday, as many of you know, I died. And went to makeup heaven! I went with my host mom, ale, host aunt, and host grandma to a building outside of Madrid. You need a little card to get inside (only people and their family who work of a makeup company can get a card) but pretty much it's just like the Ross of brand name cosmetics. There was Mac, Clinique, Estee Lauder, and some random others, but all at majorly discounted prices. As you all can imagine, I was very, very happy, I could have spent the whole day in there.

So today, I looked up all the original prices for everything i bought, and the total came to somewhere around $210. That's a lot right! Well, this is what I got: 2 Clinique little sample sets, and Estee Lauder shimmer, 2 MAC pigments, MAC paintpot, MAC fluidline eyeliner, Clinique anitoxidant moisturizer, and a DKNY red Delicious perfume gift set

All that for a grand total of..... 69 euros! And that's including the 10 euros that was just the tax. I thought it was great. True, my bank account is almost completly empty now, but it was worth it. When am I going to get prices like that again!

I am very excited about it. I thought you guys would be too! lol



0 comments: