CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.08.2009

Saturday Night Soccer Game

My host dad and some of his friends share season passes to the Real Madrid soccer games and they pass them around. So this weekend, it was his turn to get the three tickets. But, he had his 24 hour shift this Saturday, so he could go. My youngest host sister didn't want to go, the older one had to work, so he offered them to me! We weren't sure who else was going to go, but it ended up being my host cousins, Borja and Nacho.

The game started at 8pm, and we got there at 7:50 or so. Our seats were right over the middle of the field and pretty high up. But that was nice because there was heating coming down from the top, so it wasn't cold at all. Not much to tell, but it was a good time and it was nice to do something. I got back in about 10:30 or so.

Here's a video from the game. I couldn't get the others to load.


0 comments: