CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.26.2008

From a couple weeks ago


No, that's not a finger in the way.... It's the heavy fog we had a couple weeks ago! I just thought it was really impressive. I woke up, and I was confused, because I thought it was pretty late and the light wasn't coming in like normal, so I opened the window, and it was just really really foggy!
More fog, I could hardly see the ground from the apartment.

This is a fountain in the back gardens of the Royal Palace. These next few pictures are from the tour I took in Madrid a couple weeks ago with Susanna. It was really cold and wet and rainy.
This was our tour guide.
This is the street where the Royal Opera is and it's right across the street from the Palace.
Palace, back side.
I'm not sure what this is, I think it's a church.
The El Corte Ingles promotional stuff for toys during Christmas. Down below they had clowns doing balloon animals and 'mickey' and 'minny' mouse posing with kids. Their costumes weren't very good.

0 comments: