CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.20.2008

Last Day of School!

Yesterday was my last day of school and now I'm on break until January 7th. It was really boring and I'm glad I don't have to go back for 22 days. And I wont have my physics class for 30 days! wooohoooo

The look of the whole building.

The front steps.

This is a view from those steps.

These are what the steps in the school look.

This is my 3rd floor. The fire supplies and the heater below it. They have vents in the ceiling, but it's only for cold air. Every room (schools and houses) have these things.

The bathroom. The one on the right is one of the two that actually close.


A real chalkboard. I hate them. And that bulletin board is the only other thing on the walls.

The icky, icky desks. Every grade, even in other schools, has desks like these.

0 comments: